Nancy Kay Creations is now taking custom order requests. Please read the following policies and then follow the directions for contacting me about your custom order. There will be a contact form at the bottom of the page
If you have a simple request, such as taking a pair of earrings I already have in stock and making them clip-on, I can do that for you.
Just send me a request in the contact form at the bottom of the page and I’ll give you the details.
- A non-refundable 50% of the cost will be required up front (this covers my time working with you on creating your custom order and the supplies required for creation). The other 50% will be due upon completion of your item, before I can ship it.
- Payments through PayPal and personal check (must clear before any work will begin and again before mailing your order) are accepted.
While custom sizing is covered in my price quote, any other alterations will incur additional supply and labor costs.
- I can not work from your sketches, nor will I copy someone else’s design. I can work with you to create the design you want utilizing a variety of other designs (if you need to send me pictures as examples of what you want, that is okay, but I will not copy) and my own design aesthetic.
- I work with glass, crystal, wood beads, and wire; sterling silver, silver plating and gold filled. There are some designs I cannot achieve. Please have a look at my gallery for an idea of what I can do for you.
- Finally, once we have agreed on a price, I cannot make alterations to your design without additional costs.
- If for some reason you are unhappy and would like a refund, I can refund 50% of the price (minus shipping fees). The first 50% you paid is non-refundable.
These policies are important so that we can both have a great experience. If you agree to these terms, please follow the Contact Me directions below. I look forward to working with you and creating a wonderful experience for you.
In order for me to begin work on a custom order, there is some information I need from you. Please answer the following questions in the contact form below:
- What is your budget? (Custom work can be very expensive. Labor alone can cost from $40 to $80)
- What am I making for you? Earrings, necklace, bracelet, or …?
- What type of beads or other materials would you like me to use in your item? (I generally use glass and or crystal and wire)
- When do you need it by, what is your deadline? (I will let you know if I can meet this deadline)
- What size do you want your item to be? For instance a 19″ necklace, or 7″ bracelet. Any other dimension specifics?
- What colors would you like me to use?
- Any other information you need me to know?
- If you have some pictures in mind, please include links to the pictures, or send them to nancykaycreations(at)gmail.com
Please answer the above questions in the contact form below. I check my email twice a day. Once I get your email, I will email you back to let you know I received your request and am working on something for you. If I have any questions, I’ll ask them as well. Generally, I will create a template of what it is that I see from your descriptions and we go from there. There will be some emailing back and forth until we are both sure I am making what you want. At that time I will require the 50% payment. Once payment has cleared, I will order supplies and get started working on your order. Before I finish, I will send you a picture to make sure it’s right, and then another when it’s complete to make sure it’s what you wanted. You then pay the other 50% and I will ship your item. The total time can take anywhere from two weeks to a month.
If you have any questions, or are unclear on anything, please ask!